Monday, July 30, 2007

Aunty Chris's phone number

Hi Gemma and hayden - good to see/hear from you both this weekend
As promised here is Aunty Chris's cell ph number in Oz - she got a new sim card there i think - it is 0061 447 027 837 - I think they are back in Perth later this week - if you don't have any luck there or finding Ryan's ph number - I could get that off Melissa.
I will send you some house photos this week - have to resize them first - the windows and doors are in - inside and out - and the blocklayer s finished today - we also had the electrician and plumber in today - the fireplace in next Monday - and next Tuesday the batts are in - followed fairly closely by the gib men - when I send the photo I will mark your bedroom!!!!
Your Mum and Dad made a good decision not to go ballooning today - it poured all night and was cold this am but did clear this arvo.
Talk to you later Mummy G and EJ

No comments: